CJV dispersée
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CJV dispersée

Rassemblement d'amis dispersés dans le monde

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Le build de D&D le plus violent

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Poly
Lapinou en Chaleur
Poly

Le build de D&D le plus violent Empty
MessageSujet: Le build de D&D le plus violent   Le build de D&D le plus violent Icon_minitimeMer 22 Aoû 2018, 4:58 pm

Tiré d'un poste de reddit, des mecs qui ont cherchés à faire le perso le plus fort possible :

I had a build about 10 years ago now that focused on throwing huge lead spheres, that if I made it to level 20 could do similar feats. Here's the write up I posted a few years back:

"So, the core of the build is a prestige class called hulking hurler. It gives you an ability called "really throw anything". Throw anything lets you throw any weapon as a ranged weapon and shows up a bit under other classes and in feats. The "really" part that only this class gets lets you throw any object that is under your light carry weight as a weapon, and does damage based on its weight.

For a normal character, this is okay. You can get this ability at the earliest at level 6. For a non-minmaxed build, you could expect to have maybe 22 strength. So their light carry would be 173lbs, doing 8d6 damage (assuming it is a 'spiky' object. non "spiky" improvised weapons deal half as much). Not bad, but takes a full round action. At level 7, you can get a trick that ups it to your medium carry, doing 10d6. Not great.

However, the improvised weapon chart maxes out at 400 lbs, just saying it does 2d6 more per 200lbs more. So it scales linearly. The carry weight chart, however, scales geometrically.

SO. I made a half-minotaur barbarian. Half-minotaur is an obscure race that is pretty broken. First of all, its large size, so it doubles carry weight. On top of that, it gets a ridiculous +12 to strength, +6 con, and -2 int (and some other stuff that doesn't matter here). So I started with a base of 18 str, +12 for race, +4 for bracers of strength, and barbarian rage for another +4 str, putting me at 38. That makes my medium carry weight 6400. that would make my sphere of spiky lead about 15 inch radius, doing 70d6.

But we can do better. Took a two level multiclass dip into cleric to pick up the strength domain and another obscure thing called the animal devotion (basically replaces some spells you would get for more unique powers.) The strength domain lets you (briefly) add your cleric level to your str, so another +2. Animal devotion lets your add (at levels 6-12) +4 strength. And lastly, the kicker. You get the first level spell enlarge person. This gives +2 str, and more importantly doubles your size. Which also doubles your carry weight. So now my str is 44, and carry weight is ~30,000. So now the sphere is 26 inch radius, and does ~3000 d6. At level 7. This is unsurprisingly where the campaign ended. 44 is pretty ridiculous on its own btw, The most ancient and powerful red dragons that are "balanced" to fight 4 level 26 adventurers have 45 str. And also has 660 health, and I'm dealing ~10,500 damage on average per throw.

If we take it all the way, add in a Belt of Wide Earth which doubles carry weight, Potion of Alter Self for doubled size, a +6 strength item (replacing the +4 from earlier), one level of frenzied berzerker (which gives frenzy, kinda like rage but stack with each other) for +6, +2 addition to animal devotion for having more levels, 2 levels of bloodstorm blade ( basically the 'captain america' class, based on thrown weapons. Most important this it gives is to make your thrown attacks returning, after I throw it bounces back to my hand), and 10 levels of war hulk, each level of which gives +2 str, for a total of +20. That puts us at 74 str. Medium carry is now ~7,600,000 lbs. Sphere of lead is ~13.5 ft radius (lol) and deals ~76,000 d6 of damage. For some reason I thought I was closer to a million d6 of damage than that. I may have messed up my math or just forgot something, since this character is from like 5 years ago. Though really the point is academic, since the highest hp I can find on a first party creature is the great worm prismatic dragon at 2613, an I deal 1,984,331 damage on average."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lars
Cochonou
Lars

MessageSujet: Re: Le build de D&D le plus violent   Le build de D&D le plus violent Icon_minitimeMer 22 Aoû 2018, 5:54 pm

Ouais, et la tu rates, ta sphere of lead tombe dans un ravin, et t'es a poil pour le reste de la campagne.
Segusan
Maître du Monde, Poulet Mythique
Segusan

MessageSujet: Re: Le build de D&D le plus violent   Le build de D&D le plus violent Icon_minitimeMer 22 Aoû 2018, 10:20 pm

Énorme 😆 mais sauf erreur, c'est pas ta force qui compte pour le toucher en barbare ? Me rappelle plus de mon guerrier nain

Envoyé depuis l'appli Topic'it
Poly
Lapinou en Chaleur
Poly

MessageSujet: Re: Le build de D&D le plus violent   Le build de D&D le plus violent Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû 2018, 8:43 am

C'est une classe de prestige, il le met au début. Le hulking hurler qui a des compétences spéciales pour lancer des trucs. En revanche il doit pouvoir faire quelques dizaines de milliers de dégâts en lançant des nains.

Envoyé sans appli Topic'it
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le build de D&D le plus violent   Le build de D&D le plus violent Icon_minitime

Le build de D&D le plus violent
Page 1 sur 1